We only rent snowmobiles for individuals who have previous experience of snowmobiling and know the area well. We do not rent snowmobiles on Christmas season (we start renting about 10th of January)
- The snowmobile and/or other equipment must to be returned at the same good condition to Pyhä Safaris as it was when taken out and before the end of the rental duration.
- If any damages or breakages occur to the snowmobile and/or other equipment the owner must be notified immediately. The snowmobile and/or other equipment must not be repaired without owner´s permission.
- The owner is not obliged to compensate any expenses which may occur by customer travelling back to the rental place or anywhere else if the snowmobile and/or equipment breaks down or is damaged.
- Further loaning / renting out of the snowmobile and/or other equipment is prohibited.
- The snowmobile must not be used in any competition or any unlawful activity. The driver agrees to drive only on official snowmobile tracks and obey snowmobiling rules and regulations. The speed limit is 60 Kph on the tracks and 80 Kph on the tracks on lakes and rivers.
- Driving a snowmobile under the influence of alcohol or narcotics is prohibited by Finnish law.
- The driver is held liable for the snowmobile and the damages caused to the snowmobile and any other expenses that may occur for not obeying rules and regulations (e.g. speeding fines).
- The driver is held liable for damages and injuries caused to the third party.
- Excess amount in any accident / damage case is 1000 € per driver / snowmobile. Excess is to be paid to the owner of the snowmobile.
- If the snowmobile is not returned as agreed, the owner has a right to charge double fee for any excess time and charge for any other expenses that may occur for the late returning of the snowmobile.
- Rent doesn’t include fuel (e98). The snowmobile will be refueled when returned to Pyhä Safaris.
- The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 15 years of age and the driver needs to have a valid driving license (T or B). Anyone under 18 years of age needs a permission from their guardian.
- The owner has a right to cancel the contract immediately if the user of the snowmobile breaks or obviously would break the terms of these rental conditions or is not capable of driving and handling the snowmobile. The owner has the same right, if the customer has given false information.
Maximum driving distance: 200 km / day (extra kilometres: 0,75 € /km)